Just a little more about me…and yes, I did in fact borrow this (in part) from some other blog…but it too was borrowed.
1) If you could time-travel, and go back to any particular time/place in history, what would it be?
Southern Europe during the Renaissance.
2) If you could go back and relive any time in your life, what would it be?
Hmm…though I didn’t always appreciate it at the time, I’d probably choose to do my time in the Navy again…and maybe make better use of that time.
3) If you could change one thing about your body, what would it be?
Learn to not gain weight during JoAnn’s pregnancies. 😉
4) If you could do anything in the world for a living, what would it be?
I’d still like to work in IT, only on a grander scale, but in a much different setting: in a big log cabin in the mountains, but with superb high-speed internet access.
5) If you could only read one book over and over again in your life, what one book would that be?
6) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
See Q #4
7) If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your days, what outfit would that be?
If warm, shorts, a Tshirt, and my Birks. (Yeah, you got that right–a conservative that wears Birks, and the world hasn’t yet ended).
If cooler, a great pair of Levis 501’s (button-fly), a henly, socks, and boots.
8) If you could have dinner with any one person (dead or alive) — anyone — who would it be?
Dinner with a dead person? That’s kinda gross…not sure I’d have much of an appetite. (Nor would they). So will go with someone alive: Robert Duvall.
9) If you could ask for any talent or skill and instantly receive it, what talent would that be?
10) If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
See Q #3. 😉
11) If you could name your biggest regret, what would that be?
Just one? Ok, then…1989. Or at least some choices then.
12) If you could have exactly one million dollars right now in your hands, what would you do with it?
Pay off all debt. Demolish this house, just because I could, build something else, sell it, and move to something well out of Tacoma city limits with an overabundance of network data ports throughout the house. Invest the remainder.
Just a little more about me…and yes, I did in fact borrow this (in part) from some other blog…but it too was borrowed. 1) If you could time-travel, and go back to any particular time/place in history, what would it be?Southern Europe during the Renaissance. 2) If you could go back and relive any time…